Jumpstart your Franchise Business with Our Proven to Convert Franchise Marketing Services in Wallburg
Running a successful franchise in multiple locations and optimizing each one for maximum engagement and recognition in their local markets is definitely one of the most difficult tasks for a business leaders. Yes, you should trust your franchisees to do a stellar job and manage their branches in an efficient and effective way, but only if you have done your part of the job beforehand.
So, what is your job? As a franchisor, your job is to create a strong overarching marketing strategy that will help every branch maximize its marketing potential while ensuring brand consistency every step of the way. To that end, here are the most effective ways you can create a winning franchise marketing strategy.
Social Media Can Be a Powerful Tool for Local Franchise Marketing
Franchises benefit from corporate advertising such as television and radio spots, coupons, newspaper inserts and more. But individual franchisees can't expect to succeed by resting on the efforts of others or broad-sweeping efforts performed in a catchall fashion. It's up to you, as the local franchise owner, to coordinate and implement marketing campaigns that will rally favor with the community.
Because they are flexible, customizable and proven to work, inflatables have always had a natural affinity with franchise sales and marketing. Here are just a few ways incorporating inflatables into your plans can pay off.
1. Promotional Item Giveaways - Inflatable key chains, balls, picture frames and more can be branded with your logo and location. Since everybody likes to win something, have regular drawings for prizes or offer to give promotional items to the first X number of visitors every Tuesday during certain times. You generate good will and provide a way to remind customers to visit your store again soon.
2. Inflatable Product Replicas - Want to stop traffic in the streets and on the sidewalk? Place an inflatable product replica in your parking lot or on your roof. As if their size wasn't enough of a showstopper, giant inflatables also give a lift to franchise marketing because they are colorful. Since they are exact replicas of your products (just much larger!) and not something typically seen every day, curiosity takes hold and customers can't help but walk in to see what's going on.
3. Inflatable Mascots - Similar in size and function to inflatable product replicas, these are giant, identical representations of your corporate mascot. Due to the emotional connection mascots make with customers, these inflatables have a big draw with franchise sales and marketing campaigns.
4. Inflatable Costumes - They walk, they talk, they shake customers' hands. Inflatable costumes add life to any promotion. A combination of inflatable, mascot and costume, these are inflatables you can wear. A built-in fan gives the costume its shape and keeps the person inside cool.
5. Advertising Blimps - Want to see sales soar? Take flight with inflatable advertising blimps. This familiar shape is customized with your franchise's colors and logo, then anchored outside your location. Customers will be able to spot you from miles away.
Because inflatables are easy to set up, deflate, pack up and move, they work wonderfully for use at multiple locations.
Want to kick your franchise marketing up a notch? Inflatables do the job for quick-service food restaurants, tax-preparation offices, auto-parts stores, hair salons and many others. Check out the wide variety of available options that can boost traffic to your store.
Inflatables Give Extra Lift to Franchise Marketing Efforts
Franchise Marketing through Digital Marketing
Franchise Marketing is an interesting process. I have been in the service of marketing franchises for the past decade and learned over time what to do and what NOT to do through successes and failures....probably more of the latter, but that's what they call experience, right?
The process is unique in that you are working diligently to sell a business model and idea to someone who might be considering starting their own business, but at the same time you are looking for talent and the right characters to join you as a partner in business. If you oversell - you are destined to attract the wrong candidates, if you don't sell enough, no one will be knocking on your door. It is a fine line between being aggressive and consistent with your pushing on new franchise sales while also being reserved enough to look at each candidate from a logical perspective and analyze whether it is someone you would truly enjoy doing business with.
Maybe you have heard the term "takeaway sale"? This is a term that describes a sales process that is counter intuitive to most sales processes in that you are not pushing the prospect to buy your service or good, you are almost telling them that they cannot have it. I have found that by employing this sales tactic in franchise sales, it accomplishes two things. One, that the franchise organization selling the franchise will become less pushing on "Selling Franchises" and avoid situations where a franchise was sold to the wrong candidate. Two, that the franchise buyer tends to want what you wont give to them when you are not pushing the sale on them. It's funny, people want what they can't have....franchises included.
The ultimate key to franchising successfully is to create an image of success, business structure and continuity throughout your business model. The franchisee should feel that you have everything "figured out" in how you operate so that they won't have to.
Franchise Marketing through Digital Marketing
Businesses are realizing that they require a marketing agency that takes a holistic approach to their online web presence and digital marketing strategy.
Contact us today to learn more about Marketing your Franchise Business.
Fast Franchise Email Marketing Wallburg