Jumpstart your Franchise Business with Our Proven to Convert Franchise Marketing Services in High Point
Running a successful franchise in multiple locations and optimizing each one for maximum engagement and recognition in their local markets is definitely one of the most difficult tasks for a business leaders. Yes, you should trust your franchisees to do a stellar job and manage their branches in an efficient and effective way, but only if you have done your part of the job beforehand.
So, what is your job? As a franchisor, your job is to create a strong overarching marketing strategy that will help every branch maximize its marketing potential while ensuring brand consistency every step of the way. To that end, here are the most effective ways you can create a winning franchise marketing strategy.
Franchise Marketing Systems Implementation
Franchises benefit from corporate advertising such as television and radio spots, coupons, newspaper inserts and more. But individual franchisees can't expect to succeed by resting on the efforts of others or broad-sweeping efforts performed in a catchall fashion. It's up to you, as the local franchise owner, to coordinate and implement marketing campaigns that will rally favor with the community.
Because they are flexible, customizable and proven to work, inflatables have always had a natural affinity with franchise sales and marketing. Here are just a few ways incorporating inflatables into your plans can pay off.
1. Promotional Item Giveaways - Inflatable key chains, balls, picture frames and more can be branded with your logo and location. Since everybody likes to win something, have regular drawings for prizes or offer to give promotional items to the first X number of visitors every Tuesday during certain times. You generate good will and provide a way to remind customers to visit your store again soon.
2. Inflatable Product Replicas - Want to stop traffic in the streets and on the sidewalk? Place an inflatable product replica in your parking lot or on your roof. As if their size wasn't enough of a showstopper, giant inflatables also give a lift to franchise marketing because they are colorful. Since they are exact replicas of your products (just much larger!) and not something typically seen every day, curiosity takes hold and customers can't help but walk in to see what's going on.
3. Inflatable Mascots - Similar in size and function to inflatable product replicas, these are giant, identical representations of your corporate mascot. Due to the emotional connection mascots make with customers, these inflatables have a big draw with franchise sales and marketing campaigns.
4. Inflatable Costumes - They walk, they talk, they shake customers' hands. Inflatable costumes add life to any promotion. A combination of inflatable, mascot and costume, these are inflatables you can wear. A built-in fan gives the costume its shape and keeps the person inside cool.
5. Advertising Blimps - Want to see sales soar? Take flight with inflatable advertising blimps. This familiar shape is customized with your franchise's colors and logo, then anchored outside your location. Customers will be able to spot you from miles away.
Because inflatables are easy to set up, deflate, pack up and move, they work wonderfully for use at multiple locations.
Want to kick your franchise marketing up a notch? Inflatables do the job for quick-service food restaurants, tax-preparation offices, auto-parts stores, hair salons and many others. Check out the wide variety of available options that can boost traffic to your store.
Franchise Marketing - Step it Up a Notch!
Understanding Franchise Marketing
Keeping a steady flow of customers is a task for any franchise owner. You want to keep your current customers and start getting new ones if you want to be a successful franchise owner. Chances are your franchisor provides you with some forms of marketing or advertising. However that may not be enough for you. So, if you have already tried doing a few small things to increase your business you may want to look at some other ways to advertise for your franchise at the next level. With such a growing market there are many ways to advertise for your business, but check out a couple things you could do to step it up a notch!
You could create a television ad for your franchise. A great way to reach customers is by creating a television advertisement. You will need to make sure that you create something suited for what you are promoting and make it interesting. Also make sure that when choosing a channel or channels that you choose appropriately. If you have an auto body shop it would be wise to put it on a channel that shows car shows. However, you will not reach a huge market since it will be limited to those who watch t.v, and then to those who watch the channel you choose.
You may also decide to go to the radio to reach your customers! A local radio will most likely let you do a radio ad yourself or they can do it for you. You want someone who has a great and exciting voice, however not annoying, for the radio ad. If the voice is not interesting your potential customer will most likely not listen. Also having a catchy saying or song will help since the customer may get it in their head.
Have you considered a billboard to advertise for your franchise? This is a great idea since so many people drive by them each day. You will be able to reach a wide variety of people. If you decide to do this you need to consider location. You want your billboard to be somewhere lots of people will pass it and also near your franchise location. Also you should consider is making the advertisement catchy, usually something funny will work. Make sure it is also appealing to the eye as far as colors, and what you decide to put on it.
And, don't forget about your local newspaper when you advertise your franchise. This is a great way to reach potential customers. When doing this you should check with the paper on the best days for putting an ad out, a day with the highest number of readers. Also you should run the ad for at least 3-4 weeks since that will gain people's attention seeing it more than once. It is important that you choose a good section of the paper to put the ad in.
All of these are great ways to promote your franchise and start getting new customers to check out what you're offering! You will soon be on your way to big success if you utilize as many forms of advertising as you possibly can.
Franchise Marketing - Step it Up a Notch!
Businesses are realizing that they require a marketing agency that takes a holistic approach to their online web presence and digital marketing strategy.
Contact us today to learn more about Marketing your Franchise Business.
Franchise SEO Services Deals High Point