Jumpstart your Franchise Business with Our Proven to Convert Franchise Marketing Services in Stokesdale
Running a successful franchise in multiple locations and optimizing each one for maximum engagement and recognition in their local markets is definitely one of the most difficult tasks for a business leaders. Yes, you should trust your franchisees to do a stellar job and manage their branches in an efficient and effective way, but only if you have done your part of the job beforehand.
So, what is your job? As a franchisor, your job is to create a strong overarching marketing strategy that will help every branch maximize its marketing potential while ensuring brand consistency every step of the way. To that end, here are the most effective ways you can create a winning franchise marketing strategy.
Franchise Marketing Plan
1. Create a Partnership with Other Non-Competition Businesses
Of the best things you can do during the slow season is find other stores or businesses who are in their fast season. As stated before, different industries and businesses have different slow times of year. If you can find someone with a fast season in your slow and a slow season in your fast, you may have just found your perfect business partner relationship. Talk to the other business owner, pull together a franchise marketing plan for two, and watch your business pick up.
2. Participate in Local Events
There are usually local events year round in most towns. This may come in the form of holiday-specific events like Halloween, Fourth of July, Thanksgiving, and Christmas events or they may come in seasonal, annual events like a cause-specific 5k or baseball league. Find what your city offers and try to participate somehow either as a sponsor or a human/company participant. This is a great way to put franchise marketing smack dab in the middle of your community as a contributing, visible, human member instead of just a brand name.
3. Offer Military Discounts and Run Contests
Everybody looks for businesses who are offering specials. Not only does offering military discounts bring in more customers, but it also looks good on your business as you support your country and your troops. You can design contests with free giveaways around specific events or times of year that are happening. Make sure your franchise marketing for these events is well stated that way people know something is going on.
4. Get More Involved in Social Media
Perhaps you have a social media account or maybe your business has never put stock into social media marketing before. If your business is slow, consider looking into alternative types of franchise marketing that you haven't taken advantage of yet. With the popularity of social media, there are few better ways to get your name out there than through social media websites like Facebook and Twitter. With the help of social media websites, you will be able to advertise your business on top of managing customer relations with real-time conversation. If you are not sure if you have the time or knowledge of social media marketing, don't worry, there are tons of companies out there that can help you with that too.
Social Media Can Be a Powerful Tool for Local Franchise Marketing
Franchise Marketing Plan
Franchises benefit from corporate advertising such as television and radio spots, coupons, newspaper inserts and more. But individual franchisees can't expect to succeed by resting on the efforts of others or broad-sweeping efforts performed in a catchall fashion. It's up to you, as the local franchise owner, to coordinate and implement marketing campaigns that will rally favor with the community.
Because they are flexible, customizable and proven to work, inflatables have always had a natural affinity with franchise sales and marketing. Here are just a few ways incorporating inflatables into your plans can pay off.
1. Promotional Item Giveaways - Inflatable key chains, balls, picture frames and more can be branded with your logo and location. Since everybody likes to win something, have regular drawings for prizes or offer to give promotional items to the first X number of visitors every Tuesday during certain times. You generate good will and provide a way to remind customers to visit your store again soon.
2. Inflatable Product Replicas - Want to stop traffic in the streets and on the sidewalk? Place an inflatable product replica in your parking lot or on your roof. As if their size wasn't enough of a showstopper, giant inflatables also give a lift to franchise marketing because they are colorful. Since they are exact replicas of your products (just much larger!) and not something typically seen every day, curiosity takes hold and customers can't help but walk in to see what's going on.
3. Inflatable Mascots - Similar in size and function to inflatable product replicas, these are giant, identical representations of your corporate mascot. Due to the emotional connection mascots make with customers, these inflatables have a big draw with franchise sales and marketing campaigns.
4. Inflatable Costumes - They walk, they talk, they shake customers' hands. Inflatable costumes add life to any promotion. A combination of inflatable, mascot and costume, these are inflatables you can wear. A built-in fan gives the costume its shape and keeps the person inside cool.
5. Advertising Blimps - Want to see sales soar? Take flight with inflatable advertising blimps. This familiar shape is customized with your franchise's colors and logo, then anchored outside your location. Customers will be able to spot you from miles away.
Because inflatables are easy to set up, deflate, pack up and move, they work wonderfully for use at multiple locations.
Want to kick your franchise marketing up a notch? Inflatables do the job for quick-service food restaurants, tax-preparation offices, auto-parts stores, hair salons and many others. Check out the wide variety of available options that can boost traffic to your store.
Online Marketing Pips Out Franchise Marketing - Get To Know Why
Businesses are realizing that they require a marketing agency that takes a holistic approach to their online web presence and digital marketing strategy.
Contact us today to learn more about Marketing your Franchise Business.
Franchise Web Design Estimates Stokesdale