Want to Know more about Franchise Marketing in North Carolina ?
Franchising is a marketing and sales business, it takes a focused effort to build your franchise sales pipeline and establish your franchise network. These tips should help you get started when you first franchise your business:
Build your online presence online. Today’s market for everything is transitioning to online. Amazon and Netflix aren’t the only ones who are transitioning entirely to online business, the entire world has gone online. Find ways to add to your presence and make the investment. Add your franchise and your brand to as many listing sites as you can find, do it professionally and spend the time to get your brand in front of people who are already looking for a business.
Work Social Media. Everyone’s talking so much about social media that I’m sick of it. That is….sick that I didn’t invest in Facebook when everyone else did. Social media is here to stay and it is part of our lives, business, everything. You need someone on your team who is driving traffic, formulating your message and pushing your franchise brand through social media. It is easy to mess this up with corny, ill-prepared social media messages, it needs to be done right or you risk looking like an MLM.
Redo Your Marketing Materials. Trust me, people can tell you built your brochure on a word document with stock images. Just because you PDF’d the presentation doesn’t mean that it looks professional. Put the time and money into a presentation that is well thought out, professionally done and will actually warrant someone calling you back or responding to your email follow up. Everyone is visual today, you need a good graphic designer who can present the franchise the right way.
Be Content Savvy. The web is becoming more competitive for everything, particularly in the franchise space. You need to be a thought leader in your market. If you sell shoes, find something to write about shoes every week, make it engaging, interesting and spend the time coming up with thought provoking ideas that will build your followership. Haven’t you heard the saying, “write about it and they will come”?
Is Your Franchise Marketing System Turning Profits Or Running You Out of Business?
Franchises benefit from corporate advertising such as television and radio spots, coupons, newspaper inserts and more. But individual franchisees can't expect to succeed by resting on the efforts of others or broad-sweeping efforts performed in a catchall fashion. It's up to you, as the local franchise owner, to coordinate and implement marketing campaigns that will rally favor with the community.
Because they are flexible, customizable and proven to work, inflatables have always had a natural affinity with franchise sales and marketing. Here are just a few ways incorporating inflatables into your plans can pay off.
1. Promotional Item Giveaways - Inflatable key chains, balls, picture frames and more can be branded with your logo and location. Since everybody likes to win something, have regular drawings for prizes or offer to give promotional items to the first X number of visitors every Tuesday during certain times. You generate good will and provide a way to remind customers to visit your store again soon.
2. Inflatable Product Replicas - Want to stop traffic in the streets and on the sidewalk? Place an inflatable product replica in your parking lot or on your roof. As if their size wasn't enough of a showstopper, giant inflatables also give a lift to franchise marketing because they are colorful. Since they are exact replicas of your products (just much larger!) and not something typically seen every day, curiosity takes hold and customers can't help but walk in to see what's going on.
3. Inflatable Mascots - Similar in size and function to inflatable product replicas, these are giant, identical representations of your corporate mascot. Due to the emotional connection mascots make with customers, these inflatables have a big draw with franchise sales and marketing campaigns.
4. Inflatable Costumes - They walk, they talk, they shake customers' hands. Inflatable costumes add life to any promotion. A combination of inflatable, mascot and costume, these are inflatables you can wear. A built-in fan gives the costume its shape and keeps the person inside cool.
5. Advertising Blimps - Want to see sales soar? Take flight with inflatable advertising blimps. This familiar shape is customized with your franchise's colors and logo, then anchored outside your location. Customers will be able to spot you from miles away.
Because inflatables are easy to set up, deflate, pack up and move, they work wonderfully for use at multiple locations.
Want to kick your franchise marketing up a notch? Inflatables do the job for quick-service food restaurants, tax-preparation offices, auto-parts stores, hair salons and many others. Check out the wide variety of available options that can boost traffic to your store.
Inflatables Give Extra Lift to Franchise Marketing Efforts
Franchise marketing can differ greatly from typical business marketing, as there are many factors to consider and many tactics to implement in every location. Make a single mistake, and the entire brand might suffer as a result. You can use these marketing tips to create a comprehensive franchise marketing strategy that will help grow your franchise as a whole.
- Franchise Email Marketing Financing Deals North Carolina
- Franchise Email Marketing Estimates Winston Salem
- Fast Franchise Lead Generation Walkertown
- Quick Franchise Email Marketing Kernersville
- Franchise PPC Marketing Financing Specials Bethania
- Franchise Web Design Deals Rural Hall
- Franchise SEO Services Financing Specials Pfafftown
- Fast Franchise Email Marketing Wallburg
- Franchise SEO Services Financing Specials Clemmons
- Franchise Email Marketing Estimates Lewisville
- Quick Franchise PPC Marketing Colfax
- Franchise Web Design Financing Specials Belews Creek
- Quick Franchise Email Marketing Tobaccoville
- Fast Franchise Lead Generation Germanton
- Franchise SEO Services Deals High Point
- Franchise Email Marketing Financing Deals Walnut Cove
- Franchise Email Marketing Deals Oak Ridge
- Franchise PPC Marketing Financing Deals Welcome
- Franchise Web Design Deals King
- Franchise PPC Marketing Financing Deals Advance
- Franchise Web Design Estimates Stokesdale
Franchise Email Marketing Estimates North Carolina