Jumpstart your Franchise Business with Our Proven to Convert Franchise Marketing Services in Germanton
Running a successful franchise in multiple locations and optimizing each one for maximum engagement and recognition in their local markets is definitely one of the most difficult tasks for a business leaders. Yes, you should trust your franchisees to do a stellar job and manage their branches in an efficient and effective way, but only if you have done your part of the job beforehand.
So, what is your job? As a franchisor, your job is to create a strong overarching marketing strategy that will help every branch maximize its marketing potential while ensuring brand consistency every step of the way. To that end, here are the most effective ways you can create a winning franchise marketing strategy.
Online Marketing Pips Out Franchise Marketing - Get To Know Why
In order to go anywhere as a franchisee, the franchisor needs to have a sturdy and effective marketing plan in place. Here are some guidelines when it comes to researching a franchisor's marketing plan:
1) Know the Basics: You should take the time to learn the basics about how franchise marketing plans work. In general, a marketing plan is a map laid out by the franchisor that dictates how business will be brought in. As a franchisee, you will contribute a set amount of money / a percentage from sales into a collective marketing plan pool controlled by the franchisor (note that other franchisees will contribute to the pool as well). Depending on your needs as a franchisee, the franchisor will dole out money from the pool that will cover such expenses as TV commercials, direct mailings to potential and existing customers, print advertisements, in-house marketing expenses and fees paid to advertising agencies for their services.
2) Know the Right Questions to Ask: To get a good idea about the durability and success of a franchise's marketing plan, ask these simple questions: Do you understand the needs and tastes of your customers? Do you know the strengths of your competitors? (If you're an active customer of the franchise you're considering buying into, these questions can be answered pretty easily).
3) Get More Information: If you are one of those potential franchisees who doesn't know much about the franchise you're thinking of buying into, you should contact the franchise and request all available public information about the marketing plan. Franchises will usually comply with this request, if only
because they see you as a prospective source of income.
4) See the TOC: You should definitely try to get a peek at the marketing support guide that existing franchisees use. Whereas a lot of this content might be too sensitive to hand out to prospective franchisees, the franchisor should be able to give you at least the table of contents, which will give you a solid overview of the blueprint used to market the brand and product.
5) Seek Out Other Franchisees: Be sure to ask other franchisees specific questions about sales, the best avenues of advertising, and what the franchisor might change about the marketing plan (if any). As you've undoubtedly deduced, you can determine a lot about your franchising potential by gauging current franchisees' levels of satisfaction with the marketing strategies dictated by the franchisor.
6) Learn whether the Franchise is Receptive to Franchisee Input: For the most part, franchisors grant their franchisees some leverage in the creation of their marketing plans. Find out how much say franchisees generally have regarding marketing plan improvements. Also, find out whether or not strategies and/or ideas they've suggested have been recognized and utilized by the franchisor - this will give you a good idea about the amount of creative breathing room you'd have in marketing plan development.
Franchise Marketing Plan
Online Marketing Pips Out Franchise Marketing - Get To Know Why
Franchises benefit from corporate advertising such as television and radio spots, coupons, newspaper inserts and more. But individual franchisees can't expect to succeed by resting on the efforts of others or broad-sweeping efforts performed in a catchall fashion. It's up to you, as the local franchise owner, to coordinate and implement marketing campaigns that will rally favor with the community.
Because they are flexible, customizable and proven to work, inflatables have always had a natural affinity with franchise sales and marketing. Here are just a few ways incorporating inflatables into your plans can pay off.
1. Promotional Item Giveaways - Inflatable key chains, balls, picture frames and more can be branded with your logo and location. Since everybody likes to win something, have regular drawings for prizes or offer to give promotional items to the first X number of visitors every Tuesday during certain times. You generate good will and provide a way to remind customers to visit your store again soon.
2. Inflatable Product Replicas - Want to stop traffic in the streets and on the sidewalk? Place an inflatable product replica in your parking lot or on your roof. As if their size wasn't enough of a showstopper, giant inflatables also give a lift to franchise marketing because they are colorful. Since they are exact replicas of your products (just much larger!) and not something typically seen every day, curiosity takes hold and customers can't help but walk in to see what's going on.
3. Inflatable Mascots - Similar in size and function to inflatable product replicas, these are giant, identical representations of your corporate mascot. Due to the emotional connection mascots make with customers, these inflatables have a big draw with franchise sales and marketing campaigns.
4. Inflatable Costumes - They walk, they talk, they shake customers' hands. Inflatable costumes add life to any promotion. A combination of inflatable, mascot and costume, these are inflatables you can wear. A built-in fan gives the costume its shape and keeps the person inside cool.
5. Advertising Blimps - Want to see sales soar? Take flight with inflatable advertising blimps. This familiar shape is customized with your franchise's colors and logo, then anchored outside your location. Customers will be able to spot you from miles away.
Because inflatables are easy to set up, deflate, pack up and move, they work wonderfully for use at multiple locations.
Want to kick your franchise marketing up a notch? Inflatables do the job for quick-service food restaurants, tax-preparation offices, auto-parts stores, hair salons and many others. Check out the wide variety of available options that can boost traffic to your store.
How to Franchise - Marketing a Franchise Successfully
Businesses are realizing that they require a marketing agency that takes a holistic approach to their online web presence and digital marketing strategy.
Contact us today to learn more about Marketing your Franchise Business.
Fast Franchise Lead Generation Germanton