Jumpstart your Franchise Business with Our Proven to Convert Franchise Marketing Services in Rural Hall
Running a successful franchise in multiple locations and optimizing each one for maximum engagement and recognition in their local markets is definitely one of the most difficult tasks for a business leaders. Yes, you should trust your franchisees to do a stellar job and manage their branches in an efficient and effective way, but only if you have done your part of the job beforehand.
So, what is your job? As a franchisor, your job is to create a strong overarching marketing strategy that will help every branch maximize its marketing potential while ensuring brand consistency every step of the way. To that end, here are the most effective ways you can create a winning franchise marketing strategy.
Franchise Marketing Strategies to Bring in Clients During the Slow Season
Franchises benefit from corporate advertising such as television and radio spots, coupons, newspaper inserts and more. But individual franchisees can't expect to succeed by resting on the efforts of others or broad-sweeping efforts performed in a catchall fashion. It's up to you, as the local franchise owner, to coordinate and implement marketing campaigns that will rally favor with the community.
Because they are flexible, customizable and proven to work, inflatables have always had a natural affinity with franchise sales and marketing. Here are just a few ways incorporating inflatables into your plans can pay off.
1. Promotional Item Giveaways - Inflatable key chains, balls, picture frames and more can be branded with your logo and location. Since everybody likes to win something, have regular drawings for prizes or offer to give promotional items to the first X number of visitors every Tuesday during certain times. You generate good will and provide a way to remind customers to visit your store again soon.
2. Inflatable Product Replicas - Want to stop traffic in the streets and on the sidewalk? Place an inflatable product replica in your parking lot or on your roof. As if their size wasn't enough of a showstopper, giant inflatables also give a lift to franchise marketing because they are colorful. Since they are exact replicas of your products (just much larger!) and not something typically seen every day, curiosity takes hold and customers can't help but walk in to see what's going on.
3. Inflatable Mascots - Similar in size and function to inflatable product replicas, these are giant, identical representations of your corporate mascot. Due to the emotional connection mascots make with customers, these inflatables have a big draw with franchise sales and marketing campaigns.
4. Inflatable Costumes - They walk, they talk, they shake customers' hands. Inflatable costumes add life to any promotion. A combination of inflatable, mascot and costume, these are inflatables you can wear. A built-in fan gives the costume its shape and keeps the person inside cool.
5. Advertising Blimps - Want to see sales soar? Take flight with inflatable advertising blimps. This familiar shape is customized with your franchise's colors and logo, then anchored outside your location. Customers will be able to spot you from miles away.
Because inflatables are easy to set up, deflate, pack up and move, they work wonderfully for use at multiple locations.
Want to kick your franchise marketing up a notch? Inflatables do the job for quick-service food restaurants, tax-preparation offices, auto-parts stores, hair salons and many others. Check out the wide variety of available options that can boost traffic to your store.
Understanding Franchise Marketing
Is Your Franchise Marketing System Turning Profits Or Running You Out of Business?
Deciding to join a franchise family is a great opportunity with many benefits. Many of these benefits you will not receive if choosing to open your own independent business. You will receive training on the franchise system, you will be part of a big network that can provide assistance to you when needed, and you will be investing in a business that has a higher rate of success than an independently owned business. But another great benefit you will receive is a marketing advantage! Not only would you be buying a well known name or brand, but should receive additional marketing for your franchise!
When you decided to purchase a franchise you will need to consider the marketing plan that the franchisor provides. A marketing plan outlines the specific actions you intend to carry out to interest potential customers and clients in your product and/or service and persuade them to buy the product and/or services you offer. So, this is something that the franchisor will provide per your franchise contract with them. The marketing that the franchisor provides is a big reason why franchisors have a higher potential for success, so if you don't agree with the plan or there isn't one look for a different franchise.
Marketing for your franchise is an important facet to running your franchise successfully. You will want to ensure that your franchisor offers a great marketing plan that will help generate business for your franchise. The franchisor will have a fee that you will pay for marketing. Since, this is something that you will be paying for, so make sure you get the most for your money.
The marketing plan should cover such expenses as print advertisements, TV commercials, and direct mailings to both potential and existing customers. Also a good plan to look for is one that covers fees that you may pay for advertising agencies for in-house marketing. You want to make sure that you are reaching any potential customers so you will need to have advertisement in as many different forms as possible. For example, if you only put a newspaper ad out, only the people who read that certain section of the paper will see your advertisement. You will want to make sure that their plan is suited for what you are selling, and that it reaches out to a wide variety of people. You will be limiting your franchises success if your franchisor does not have a complete and effective marketing plan.
Another aspect to consider is whether the franchisor will listen to marketing suggestions from franchisees about future marketing. A good franchisor will, since this is a way to stay fresh with their marketing and gain many new ideas that can lead to successful for the whole franchise family. Times are always changing so in order to keep up with them you do have to change a little. What worked 15 years ago, is most likely not what is going to work currently!
5 Tips For Small Business Consulting - Franchise Marketing Made Easy
Businesses are realizing that they require a marketing agency that takes a holistic approach to their online web presence and digital marketing strategy.
Contact us today to learn more about Marketing your Franchise Business.
Franchise Web Design Deals Rural Hall