Jumpstart your Franchise Business with Our Proven to Convert Franchise Marketing Services in Walnut Cove
Running a successful franchise in multiple locations and optimizing each one for maximum engagement and recognition in their local markets is definitely one of the most difficult tasks for a business leaders. Yes, you should trust your franchisees to do a stellar job and manage their branches in an efficient and effective way, but only if you have done your part of the job beforehand.
So, what is your job? As a franchisor, your job is to create a strong overarching marketing strategy that will help every branch maximize its marketing potential while ensuring brand consistency every step of the way. To that end, here are the most effective ways you can create a winning franchise marketing strategy.
Franchise Marketing Systems Implementation
In order to go anywhere as a franchisee, the franchisor needs to have a sturdy and effective marketing plan in place. Here are some guidelines when it comes to researching a franchisor's marketing plan:
1) Know the Basics: You should take the time to learn the basics about how franchise marketing plans work. In general, a marketing plan is a map laid out by the franchisor that dictates how business will be brought in. As a franchisee, you will contribute a set amount of money / a percentage from sales into a collective marketing plan pool controlled by the franchisor (note that other franchisees will contribute to the pool as well). Depending on your needs as a franchisee, the franchisor will dole out money from the pool that will cover such expenses as TV commercials, direct mailings to potential and existing customers, print advertisements, in-house marketing expenses and fees paid to advertising agencies for their services.
2) Know the Right Questions to Ask: To get a good idea about the durability and success of a franchise's marketing plan, ask these simple questions: Do you understand the needs and tastes of your customers? Do you know the strengths of your competitors? (If you're an active customer of the franchise you're considering buying into, these questions can be answered pretty easily).
3) Get More Information: If you are one of those potential franchisees who doesn't know much about the franchise you're thinking of buying into, you should contact the franchise and request all available public information about the marketing plan. Franchises will usually comply with this request, if only
because they see you as a prospective source of income.
4) See the TOC: You should definitely try to get a peek at the marketing support guide that existing franchisees use. Whereas a lot of this content might be too sensitive to hand out to prospective franchisees, the franchisor should be able to give you at least the table of contents, which will give you a solid overview of the blueprint used to market the brand and product.
5) Seek Out Other Franchisees: Be sure to ask other franchisees specific questions about sales, the best avenues of advertising, and what the franchisor might change about the marketing plan (if any). As you've undoubtedly deduced, you can determine a lot about your franchising potential by gauging current franchisees' levels of satisfaction with the marketing strategies dictated by the franchisor.
6) Learn whether the Franchise is Receptive to Franchisee Input: For the most part, franchisors grant their franchisees some leverage in the creation of their marketing plans. Find out how much say franchisees generally have regarding marketing plan improvements. Also, find out whether or not strategies and/or ideas they've suggested have been recognized and utilized by the franchisor - this will give you a good idea about the amount of creative breathing room you'd have in marketing plan development.
Social Media Can Be a Powerful Tool for Local Franchise Marketing
Online Marketing Pips Out Franchise Marketing - Get To Know Why
1. Create a Partnership with Other Non-Competition Businesses
Of the best things you can do during the slow season is find other stores or businesses who are in their fast season. As stated before, different industries and businesses have different slow times of year. If you can find someone with a fast season in your slow and a slow season in your fast, you may have just found your perfect business partner relationship. Talk to the other business owner, pull together a franchise marketing plan for two, and watch your business pick up.
2. Participate in Local Events
There are usually local events year round in most towns. This may come in the form of holiday-specific events like Halloween, Fourth of July, Thanksgiving, and Christmas events or they may come in seasonal, annual events like a cause-specific 5k or baseball league. Find what your city offers and try to participate somehow either as a sponsor or a human/company participant. This is a great way to put franchise marketing smack dab in the middle of your community as a contributing, visible, human member instead of just a brand name.
3. Offer Military Discounts and Run Contests
Everybody looks for businesses who are offering specials. Not only does offering military discounts bring in more customers, but it also looks good on your business as you support your country and your troops. You can design contests with free giveaways around specific events or times of year that are happening. Make sure your franchise marketing for these events is well stated that way people know something is going on.
4. Get More Involved in Social Media
Perhaps you have a social media account or maybe your business has never put stock into social media marketing before. If your business is slow, consider looking into alternative types of franchise marketing that you haven't taken advantage of yet. With the popularity of social media, there are few better ways to get your name out there than through social media websites like Facebook and Twitter. With the help of social media websites, you will be able to advertise your business on top of managing customer relations with real-time conversation. If you are not sure if you have the time or knowledge of social media marketing, don't worry, there are tons of companies out there that can help you with that too.
Is Your Franchise Marketing System Turning Profits Or Running You Out of Business?
Businesses are realizing that they require a marketing agency that takes a holistic approach to their online web presence and digital marketing strategy.
Contact us today to learn more about Marketing your Franchise Business.
Franchise Email Marketing Financing Deals Walnut Cove